Monday, October 17, 2011

Beginnings.

Courtesy of: http://www.digitallard.com/movie/dvd-review/ghost-of-mae-nak/741/
 
I was watching a horror movie my mother had rented. Figures out the basis of the story was true! The movie was based on the thai folklore or 'ghost story' of Mae Nak. Apparently this when Mae Nak was a live she was pregnant and her husband had to go off for some village war. She died with the still alive in the womb. Growing up my mother and grandmother used to tell me ghost stories similar to this just so I can listen to them, however I never really believed the stories but when bed time came I did have trouble sleeping.

This story a lone is just one of the plentiful stories I have been told, grown up I now wonder if any of it is true. Making a blog about this topic of Mae Nak a lone will let me have the time to research and find out if this story has any truth to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment