Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I feel.

I'm not going to lie, I've seen many movies about this 'legend' and for me to believe it is just a joke. I know my Mother used to use this to scare me when I was little when I didn't obey her but looking at the lack of evidence even in Thailand, I cannot believe. Now give me a plane ticket to Thailand and a nice hotel rental I might just go check out the shrine. After having a talk with my dad, he even seems skeptical about it all. He flat out said, "There was no way anyone could have proved it."

Some can argue that it is plausible but you would have to be from Thailand. Not only from Thailand but from that specific district this whole 'legend' had occurred. Who knows maybe it's just because I am not from there?

No comments:

Post a Comment